BENGALURU / ENGINEERING – QUALITY ENGINEERING – MOBILE / INTERNSHIP / ON-SITE
Who is CRED?
The members of CRED are hiring, an exclusive community for India’s most reliable and creditworthy people, are rewarded for sound money management. The idea behind CRED was to build a community around the virtue of trust by regaining the focus on this long-forgotten virtue. A community that continuously works to improve its virtue in this area until it finally scales its behavior to establish a utopia where trustworthyness is the rule rather than the exception. A unique community, one that is special in its own way and works to realize this vision, is needed to build a community like this.
What will you do?
- Develop and carry out thorough test plans in conjunction with the QA team to guarantee the delivery of software products of the highest caliber.
- Conduct manual testing to find errors, keep track of problems, and generate precise reports for quick resolution
- Support the testing process by assisting in the creation and upkeep of test cases, test data, and test scripts.
- Take part in daily stand-ups and regularly update the team on the testing status, difficulties, and potential improvements
- Testing products across platforms at all testing levels (System, Integration, Sanity, and Regression).
- assist developers in troubleshooting and debugging problems to ensure prompt resolution and seamless integration of fixes.
- To improve your testing abilities and contribute to the team’s success, constantly learn about the newest testing methodologies, tools, and industry trends.
You should apply if you have: CRED Hiring
- The capacity to interpret test cases from business requirements and understand their context
- Being able to run test cases
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools and familiarity with mobile and web technology
- Ability to learn new technologies, tools, and platforms; excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- A technical background with the ability to write basic Java/Python scripts, as well as some familiarity with manual and API testing, and the capacity to participate in all phases of the release cycle.
- The knowledge of and aptitude for performing frontend testing of Web apps, backend testing (API Testing), and mobile testing
Life at CRED:
Working at CRED would make you immediately aware of one thing: you are surrounded by the best talent. not only in the position you hold, but also wherever you go. Talk to someone nearby; chances are you’ll meet a performer such as a singer, stand-up comedian, artist, writer, athlete, or even a magician. At CRED, there is always talent to be found. Even conversations can be reviving in the right company. At CRED, we promise a respectable business.
Hard truths: The role requires you to push yourself. and we understand that pushing oneself takes effort. which is why CRED is working continuously to create an environment that encourages team renewal: including but not restricted to a stocked pantry inside the home, lunch, and
CRED works to make every process transparent in order to make things go more smoothly and ensure that you focus only on the most crucial things: There are no work hours because we don’t believe in using antiquated methods to measure productivity; instead, we believe that your work should speak for you. There are no job titles because you will be expected to perform roles that are difficult to categorize. We make it a point to emphasize trust in the community behind CRED because it is a major virtue in the one we have created: all of our employees receive their salaries prior to their start date. a demonstration of trust that is powerful because there is stake in the outcome.